Placing Multi-page PDFs; Clear Overrides Button; Useless Palette Award and Contest; Obscurity of the Week: Align Based on Size
Details below, or go to http://indesignsecrets.com/category/podcasts for Show Notes, links, contest details, and to add a comment!
Listen in your browser:
InDesignSecrets-042.mp3 (12 MB, 25:16 minutes)
(a transcript of this podcast will be posted shortly)
- Solutions for placing multiple-page PDFs
- The Clear Overrides button: Sweet feature, often overlooked
- Most Useless InDesign Palette Award/Contest
- Anne-Marie's nomination: the Color palette
- David's torn between the Transform and the Navigator palette
- Enter the contest by leaving a comment here! (Details below)
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Align Based on Size
Links mentioned in the podcast:
PlaceMultipagePDF.jsx script for IDCS2 (link leads to post with details)
InDesign CS2 Keyboard Shortcuts Poster (use FEATHER coupon code for a 25% discount)
The Most Useless InDesign Palette Award/Contest
You've heard David and Anne-Marie's nominations, do you agree? Or maybe you depend on the Navigator or Color palette for some task integral to your workflow? Perhaps you have a different one you'd like a nominate? Add your thoughts, votes, rants, or staunch defense to the discussion by adding a comment below. Before the next podcast rolls around (a week or two), we'll randomly choose one of the comments and award that author an InDesign CS2 Keyboard Shortcuts poster!
Listener Comment Line: +1-206-888-INDY (-4639)
Talk to us, baby: Leave a message!