ID Conference news; Rotate text tip; Photocompositing in InDesign; Cari Jansen interview; Obscurity of the week: Adjust View Settings
Details below, or go to http://indesignsecrets.com/category/podcasts to read the Show Notes, access links mentioned, and to leave your comments!
Listen in your browser:
InDesignSecrets-032.mp3 (26.7 MB, 29:08 minutes)
(a transcript of this podcast will be posted in a few days)
- InDesign Conference news (Stockholm, Seattle, Adobe Developer Conf.)
- Rotating text without rotating its frame, courtesy of Adobe's Tim Cole
- Photocompositing in InDesign: Mike's latest videocast is on one of our favorite techniques
- Guest guru Cari Jansen, top InDesign trainer/consultant from Australia, talks about the ID CS2 features that allowed her to complete a huge Australian Vineyard Directory project in 15 percent (not a typo!) of the time it took before CS2
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Adjust View Settings
Links mentioned in the podcast:
InDesign Conference: Master Class (Seattle, WA, Nov. 6–8, 2006)
Adobe's Plug-in Developer Summit (Nov. 6–8, 2006; multiple locations)
Tim Cole's Rotated Text tutorial (PDF, 930K)
Listener Comment Line: +1-206-888-INDY (-4639)
Talk to us, baby: Leave a message!